- You do NOT have to have a dog to participate!
- All dogs must be leashed at all times with fixed leads, no longer than 6 feet long.
- One dog per participant.
- Dogs must be at least 4-months old to participate, and all dogs must be fully vaccinated.
- To avoid tangles on the run or walk, please wrap your leash/shorten the leash so that your dog is close to you – especially at the start and during the first half mile.
- You must be in control of your dog at all times.
- Dogs must have some form of identification on at all times.
- No aggressive dogs. Dogs aggressive toward people or other dogs are not permitted.
- No dogs in heat are allowed to participate.
- Please pick-up after your dog. There will be pet waste bags and trash cans available throughout the venue. In addition, there will be trash containers along the route and at the aid stations.
- No skateboards,bicycles or in-line skates are permitted.
- Strollers are permitted, although due to parts of the course being on a trail, we recommend off road strollers.
- All onsite participants must sign a waiver and submit it when registering for the event online or at registration the day of the event.
- All people in attendance must be registered for liability reasons.
For Virtual Run questions, please click here.